Learning Objectives for Anger Management
· Explore why we get angry
· Understand anger styles
· Compare gender differences
· Explore changing behaviors & perceptions
· Learn anger management tools
· Compare theories about anger and controlling anger
· Understand how power and roles contribute to anger
· Learn assertiveness techniques to manage anger and stress
Anger Management class members learn new ways to productively deal with anger and learn from each other in a safe, supportive environment.
Sessions are two hours and classes meet on Tuesdays and Saturdays.
Sessions are facilitated by a Licensed Counselor.
Sessions available for women, men and adolescents.
$360.00 includes 1 assessment and 10 sessions and 1 follow-up (can be paid in full before first class or $30.00 per class).
Certificate of Completion awarded after classes are finished.
Maintenance classes available for $30.00 a class.
If a class must be missed, you are able to make up the class.